News & Updates
- December 12, 2018The notorious, disk-wiping worm Shamoon, also known as Disttrack, has reemerged with an updated version. Here’s what users and organizations need to know about this threat.
- December 11, 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- December 06, 2018A pivotal change to adapt to technological advances like smart factories requires a huge budget, and one critical consideration is how to get the most value out of that investment. Integrators can begin by reevaluating their security.
- December 06, 2018Two Adobe Flash zero-day vulnerabilities using Microsoft documents are seen in an ongoing spam campaign. Users and enterprises using legacy systems are advised to patch immediately to prevent these critical flaws abused for possible attacks.
- December 04, 2018We looked into MQTT brokers and CoAP servers around the world to assess IoT protocol security. Learn how to prevent risks and secure machine-to-machine (M2M) communications over MQTT and CoAP in our research.
- December 03, 2018We discovered a spam campaign that uses .PUB as a macro-downloader targeting the financial, food and retail industries. The combination with detection evasion makes this malware unique and more dangerous, especially during the busiest time of the year for busi
- December 03, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- November 29, 2018Advertising for legal services is slowly but surely advancing. Lawyers first won the right to advertise in newspapers, then they progressed to phone books, and now they have moved online.
- November 29, 2018A Node.js module with nearly two million downloads a week was compromised after the library was injected with malicious code programmed to steal bitcoins in wallet apps.