- November 17, 2015From big data breaches to attacks on mobile and PoS platforms, What can we learn from the past quarter's notable security stories? Are they early signs of bigger events to come?
- November 03, 2015The explosion of data breaches and PoS RAM scrapers have shown that retailers will continue to be a prime target of attackers. Senior threat researcher Numaan Huq sheds more light on PoS malware, and other future threats.
- October 12, 2015As merchants in the US adapt the new EMV payment system, should we expect to see less fraud cases? Could it have prevented the notorious Target breach of 2013?
- September 28, 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- August 01, 2015How EMV Credit Cards work, where the payment system is used, its benefits, and its weaknesses.
- May 11, 2015A detailed look into the security threats in the ANZ region that were prevalent in 2014, as well as the various trends and user behavior that could have contributed or shaped its threat landscape.
- April 10, 2015A closer look at a one-man operation that managed to steal more than 22,000 credit card numbers in a month using PoS malware. Learn more about the changing dynamics of the underground PoS malware economy in this research paper.
- March 11, 2015This research paper discusses how PoS RAM scrapers infect systems and exfiltrate stolen data, and provides a list of strategies and techologies that can be used to defend against the threat.
- February 18, 2015PoS malware has affected a number of companies and individuals in the US in 2014, and it still continues to evolve. Learn how a powerful endpoint security solution can protect your organization from this threat.