- May 17, 2019Cybercriminal group ScarCruft has recently developed Bluetooth device-harvesting malware that collects Bluetooth device information such as names, device addresses, device types, as well as connection and authentication information.
- May 08, 2019The sustained prevalence of brand impersonation in phishing attacks is further demonstrated in a new report which listed the most impersonated brands in the first quarter of 2019.
- May 06, 2019More than 1.5 million malicious and spam emails were sent from thousands of compromised Office 365 accounts in March 2019 alone, a new report reveals.
- April 25, 2019The source code of the notorious Carbanak backdoor, which was linked to several high-profile data breaches, was found on the VirusTotal platform. What does this mean to enterprises?
- April 24, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a sextortion scheme targeting Italian-speaking users. The scheme is notable in that the hackers are now also using Bitcoin Cash as one of their preferred cryptocurrencies.
- April 19, 2019A new report found that of 546,247 phishing attacks deployed against Office 365, 25% were able to bypass its security.
- April 01, 2019Researchers discovered hundreds of compromised CMS sites delivering malicious payloads such as Shade ransomware and phishing pages to users.
- March 29, 2019Personal health information of over 350,000 consumers were potentially compromised after nine employees of the Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) fell victim to a phishing attack.
- March 26, 2019A business email compromise (BEC) scheme took more than $100 million from Facebook and Google. Legitimate-looking invoices, contracts and more fooled the two tech companies and they wired millions to the fraudsters over a period of years.