- February 08, 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- February 04, 2019We found a malicious app posing as Adobe Zii (a tool used to crack Adobe products) targeting macOS systems to mine cryptocurrency and steal credit card information.
- December 12, 2018The notorious, disk-wiping worm Shamoon, also known as Disttrack, has reemerged with an updated version. Here’s what users and organizations need to know about this threat.
- December 03, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- October 02, 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- September 12, 2018New variants of Mirai and Gafgyt botnets were found targeting well-known vulnerabilities using multiple exploits directed at enterprises for possible DDoS attacks, including the flaw used in the 2017 Equifax data breach.
- July 30, 2018A new fileless malware utilizes Powershell and EternalBlue via WMI for propagation, infecting workstations and servers connected to a local server with a cryptocurrency miner and a DDos tool. Significant infections have been detected in North America and Europ
- July 09, 2018A new Rakhni variant was found with the ability to decide whether to install ransomware or cryptominers. It also has a worm component, installs spyware, and can disable Windows Defender.