- May 18, 2016From January to May 2016, we asked respondents from all over the world to gauge their company’s readiness in different areas identified in our 2016 Trend Micro Security Predictions.
- January 28, 2016In 2014 alone, cybercriminals hacked and exposed the personal information of 110 million Americans—nearly half of the US adult population. In light of Data Privacy Day, here’s what you can do to learn from past security mistakes.
- June 10, 2015In light of recent incidents that exposed security holes in U.S. government agency systems, President Barrack Obama issued a memorandum mandating the strict use of secure connection protocols on all publicly accessible websites and services.
- June 05, 2015The US House of Representatives voted to end the bulk collection of phone metadata being done by the NSA, aiming to strike a better balance between national security and privacy. But how will things change and what will it mean to you?
- May 18, 2015Understanding the ecosystem of hardware, software, and services used in each organization’s network, the data/telemetry collected and sent outside it, as well as the challenges caused by the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- March 30, 2015British Airways froze thousands of Executive Club frequent flier accounts after confirming “unauthorized activity” from a third party. The number of affected users is unclear, but reports claim that tens of thousands may be affected.
- March 04, 2015Our idea of “secure” should reflect the reality that there will always be threats and vulnerabilities. The first step to ensure your online safety is to be aware about the different kinds of threats. Find out what you can do to prevent online abuse.
- February 04, 2015Europe’s digital economy is expected to significantly improve after the EU data protection reform is implemented. Is your company ready to adjust to such changes?
- January 29, 2015You might not be aware of it, but your regular online habits might be making you vulnerable to entities who are out to invade your privacy. See if you're putting out TMI (too much info) online.