- September 22, 2015A decade's worth of breaches has led to this. Forward-looking threat researcher Numaan Huq analyzes what has happened to the stolen data affecting major US industries. We map out the probabilities; see where the information goes and how much it's sold.
- August 18, 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- August 17, 2015While not done for profit, hacktivism has forced companies and organizations to face critical security challenges. Find out what it is and how it evolved from being the “Internet’s voice” to one of today's biggest security threats.
- August 06, 2015Charity efforts continue to benefit those who are affected by disasters and tragedies, and works for those who are looking for supporters to back a cause. Find out how scammers leverage these unfortunate events to steal your money.
- August 01, 2015Details on how contactless RFID credit cards work, the technology behind it, its strength, and weaknesses.
- July 28, 2015Today, the Russian underground has predictably matured with a growing number of illicit products and services and an improved infrastructure. See how this thriving underground market has evolved.
- July 15, 2015This Trend Micro research paper offers a look into an important—yet often overlooked—component used by major cybercrime operations: Bulletproof Hosting Services.
- July 01, 2015E-commerce sites have become prime targets for data thieves. The most recent incident involved Magento, eBay’s e-commerce platform.
- June 26, 2015Some of the most interesting numbers gathered from Trend Micro's latest research into the Deep Web, including prices of illegal goods and criminal services, and the value of hacked accounts.