- February 10, 2015Tens of millions of current and former customers and employees of Anthem Inc., the second largest health insurance provider in the United States, are reportedly affected in a targeted attack.
- February 10, 2015Attackers are actively attempting to compromise Internet-facing gas pump monitoring systems. We began searching for these devices to see if we could glean any intelligence on attacks that have occurred against these devices.
- January 26, 2015Less than a month after the hack of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM or CENTCOM) Twitter and YouTube accounts, the hacker group claiming responsibility for it has redirected visitors of the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) official website on Monday.
- January 21, 2015A pro-Russian group called CyberBerkut claimed responsibility for a recent hack on certain German government websites in early January. More information regarding its members and how they did have also surfaced.
- January 13, 2015The social media accounts of the US Central Command was compromised for 30 minutes. While the incident reportedly had no operational impact, it should serve as a lesson for people and organizations who control high-profile online accounts.
- January 12, 2015A cyber attack on a German steel plant has been confirmed to suffer a significant amount of damage, putting the spotlight on the evident lack of security across a number of different critical facilities and institutions.
- December 22, 2014South Korean nuclear company, Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Co (KHNP), became the source of headlines when it fell victim to an attack that resulted in the leak of company information, including employee information and plant blue prints.
- December 16, 2014During a security evaluation of AIS, we found that both the implementation, as well as the protocol specification of AIS, is affected by several threats, from spoofing and hijacking to availability disruption.
- December 08, 2014While Sony recovers from the massive hack, we continue to monitor investigations and developments. Here's a rundown of what happened, what was stolen, who’s being implicated, and tips on how you can defend against likely attacks. [updated]