- April 07, 2015This research provides a comprehensive look into the security challenges and attacks on critical infrastructure that member states of the Organization of American States had to face in 2014.
- April 04, 2015SCADA devices do not differ from IT devices in that they also require redundancy, security, reduced costs, and uptime. There are several ways that SCADA in the cloud can be approached and installed, but each has their own potential security issues.
- April 01, 2015To help develop the mindset that a real-world, discerning top company executive needs to address targeted attacks, Trend Micro created a game that challenges players to protect company information. Can you pass the targeted attack test? Play the game!
- March 31, 2015The security of an enterprise is not only dependent on the organization itself, but also on the security of their IT supply chain and contractors. These represent potential weak points into the security of any organization.
- March 30, 2015British Airways froze thousands of Executive Club frequent flier accounts after confirming “unauthorized activity” from a third party. The number of affected users is unclear, but reports claim that tens of thousands may be affected.
- March 20, 2015Health insurer Premera Blue Cross disclosed that they have been subject to an attack that exposed the information database of more than 11 million customers.
- March 19, 2015This research paper offers a look into the activities and methods used by Rocket Kitten, a group behind cyber attacks on Israeli and European organizations
- February 18, 2015Sex sells. Cybercriminals know this and readily use it as lures, as we have seen in recent operations that attacked Israeli targets and mobile banking users in South Korea.
- February 16, 2015This Trend Micro paper unearths two separate but linked malware campaigns—Operation Arid Viper and Advtravel. Operation Arid Viper targets specific Israeli organizations using infrastructure in Germany with ties to Gaza in Palestine.