- October 24, 2017A massive new botnet has the potential to be bigger and more dangerous than Mirai.
- April 11, 2016Mumblehard, a botnet that targets servers running Linux has been shut down a year after it was first discovered.
- November 05, 2014Leaving your computer vulnerable to attack makes you a danger not just to yourself, but to everyone else on the Internet. How do botnets work, what are the risks, and how can you protect yourself?
- October 14, 2014Right on the heels of the Shellshock comes another threat that targets Mac users. Known as iWORM, this malware connects to a C&C server, allowing it to perform actions ranging from information theft and file downloads to configuration changes.
- September 26, 2014There are new reports that mention incidents of botnet attacks that leveraged Shellshock against certain institutions. A botnet is a network of infected computers/systems.