- December 04, 2015Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes addresses current political views on encryption, the absurdities of creating mandatory backdoors, and how it could affect data protection and cyber security.
- November 26, 2015Senior threat researcher Rainier Link talks about smart car security, the role of car manufacturers in securing vehicle systems, and security as a top consideration when creating new tech.
- November 03, 2015The explosion of data breaches and PoS RAM scrapers have shown that retailers will continue to be a prime target of attackers. Senior threat researcher Numaan Huq sheds more light on PoS malware, and other future threats.
- October 07, 2015Find out what Trend Micro researchers have to say and where they stand on current issues, trending topics, the status of cyber security today, and the threat landscape of tomorrow.
- September 23, 2015Trend Micro Senior Threat researcher David Sancho shares his insights on ransomware today, and how it's expected to evolve in the coming years.
- July 10, 2015Watch what happens during a ransomware infection, from the time a user receives the email with the spiked attachment to the time the malware itself is executed.
- June 09, 2015In this time of rampant data breaches and information theft, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes shares his ideas on how companies can better and more responsibly treat their users’ data.
- June 01, 2015For most users, the Visible Web is all that they'll ever need, where information, products, and services can be readily accessed or searched for. But little is known about the Deep Web. What is it? How does it work? Is it legal? Is it real?
- May 11, 2015Insider threats pose serious risks to company networks. Trend Micro Chief Technology Officer Raimund Genes believes that organizations should focus on deciding what data to protect. Watch the video to know how to categorize data.