- May 10, 2014These virtual black markets mostly thrive in forums or chat rooms where numerous cybercriminals act as anonymous businessmen who trade goods and services to make profit. And much like typical businessmen, they adhere to specific business models.
- April 14, 2014An average person manages at least three social media accounts, the most prominent one being Facebook. With around 829 million users, it’s no surprise that cybercriminals have taken a liking to it. With an ever-evolving interface and features, bad guys have no
- March 31, 2014Though blacklisting is a proven method of securing enterprise data and infrastructure, they're not foolproof against new, unidentified threats, and can register false positives. Whitelisting, or application control, can help solve these limitations.
- February 24, 2014To maximize the benefits of BYOD without increasing the risks, companies and their employees need to strike a balance between maintaining employee privacy and having control over corporate data on devices.
- January 30, 2014Millions of people are expected to buy into new technologies like self-driving cars, gaming consoles, and smart TVs. As they do, cybercriminals are poised to steal whatever information they can from these connections.
- December 13, 2013When you think your avatar is all that outsiders can see on you gaming profile, think again. With today’s advanced online gaming consoles, the information you’re sharing might blur the line between reality and the virtual reality you’re playing in.
- September 16, 2013Premium service abusers are so stealthy that you won't even know that your device is contacting premium numbers or doing other activities in the background that could cost you. Knowing how you can avoid them could save you from paying high prices.
- July 03, 2013Knowing what they're losing may be a company's final lifeline against targeted attacks. Once a network's been compromised and attackers have started taking the data they need, it's only a matter of time before they do something drastic.
- June 19, 2013Despite its small size and cheap price, the Raspberry Pi is a computer that still needs securing, more so if its functions involve internet connectivity.