Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- February 12, 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- February 09, 2015Software vulnerabilities are a fact of life, and developers and users need to be more proactive when dealing with them, rather than simply being reactive. This video talks about vulnerabilities, their effects, and what can be done about them.
- February 06, 2015A new Cross-site Scripting vulnerability has recently come to light, allowing cybercriminals to hijack sessions, steal authentication cookies, and launch phishing attacks. Learn about XSS and find out what you can do to prevent this type of threat.
- February 02, 2015Trend Micro researchers found that the recently discovered Adobe Flash player zero-day vulnerability is being abused by malware advertisements used by a top video-sharing site, among other sites. Update: Adobe has released an update that addresses this vulnera
- January 22, 2015A new zero-day vulnerability has been discovered that affects the most current version of Adobe Flash.
- January 14, 2015Every year there are several zero-days and tons of undisclosed vulnerabilities fixed by software vendors. 2014 was a little different. Here are some of the year's most notable, and the lessons we can learn from them.
- January 12, 2015A list of the best security practices that enterprises can apply based on Trend Micro's security predictions for 2015.
- January 09, 2015Video games have reached a point where it's rare for one to not feature an online component, since connectivity enhances the experience. Unfortunately, it also opens up the user and the platform to a number of risks. What can a gamer do?
- January 06, 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.