Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- June 03, 2016Lenovo advises its customers to uninstall vulnerable preloaded software which could lead to dangerous man-in-the-middle attacks.
- June 01, 2016Security flaws found in LG’s mobile devices running on a custom Android OS. The vulnerability can be exploited to steal data, install malware and hijack the device, and even completely ‘brick’ it.
- May 31, 2016A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability found in the Jetpack plug-in of the popular content management system WordPress puts over a million websites using it at risk of getting their admin accounts hijacked.
- May 24, 2016Adobe releases a security update aimed at fixing issues with add-in installer, Adobe Connect.
- May 13, 2016Users and software vendors using the application are strongly urged to update to the latest version after discovering major vulnerabilities in the program.
- May 12, 2016Adobe is set to release a patch that addresses a critical vulnerability that is actively being exploited in the wild.
- May 04, 2016Image-processing tool ImageMagick has been found to have a bug that could expose websites to attacks, affecting sites that use the tool and those that allow image uploads.
- April 15, 2016Windows PC users are advised to uninstall Apple’s QuickTime player due to a number of critical vulnerabilities found.
- April 06, 2016Adobe is expected to release a security update on April 7 to fix a critical vulnerability that is actively exploited in the wild.