- August 13, 2015From the fallout from the Hacking Team leak to the increased risks of using OS x, iOS, Android, and Flash Player, here's a look at how vulnerabilities shaped the threat landscape so far this year—and what to expect for the second half of 2015.
- June 17, 2015Don't assume that iOS is safe from malware and attacks. Previous incidents have proven that it's not as safe as you thought. Here are a few ways to tighten up security on your iOS device.
- March 24, 2015In an effort to prevent users from thinking that iOS 8 has exploitable flaws, Apple is reportedly cracking down on antimalware products in the iOS App Store. How will the move affect its users?
- February 06, 2015Trend Micro researchers have discovered two spyware apps that are designed to work on iOS 7, with functions that allow it to gather data, as well as start voice recordings in the background.
- January 07, 2015A look at the notable mobile threats and trends that affected Android and iOS platforms during the second half of 2014: the growth of mobile malware, the top mobile threats, and more.
- January 07, 2015It’s never too late to rethink your habits when it comes to protecting your online security. Start securing your computing habits by making password management an essential aspect of your digital life.
- January 06, 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.
- November 25, 2014While still offering a relatively safe mobile environment, the iOS platform still has it's own share of threats. Masque and Wirelurker are only the latest, but not the last, threats to target Apple device users.
- November 18, 2014Wirelurker, a malware family that targets Mac and iOS devices, has been discovered to infiltrate even non-jailbroken devices. But should there be a cause for panic?