- July 23, 2016Beyond all the doom-laden headlines on a possible "digital Pearl Harbor" scenario, how great is the actual risk and where is it most likely to emerge?
- July 18, 2016This year alone, the FBI predicted that the total loss to ransomware will reach a whopping US$1 billion.
- June 30, 2016Over 689,000 medical records and 9.3 million health insurance records were recently found being sold in the deep web. What happens to the stolen data, and how much is personal information worth in the online black market?
- June 28, 2016This research paper looks at the mining industry as a target for a broad set of threat actors, its role in regional and global supply chains, and its vulnerabilities.
- June 27, 2016Apart from understanding the ransomware tactics and techniques beyond encryption, it is equally important to understand how they arrive in the environment.
- June 16, 2016How do companies regardless of size and industry prepare for ransomware attacks?
- June 09, 2016It should not come as a surprise that company executives (particularly the CEO and President) and other revered high-level employees get to be impersonated often for criminal reasons.
Trend Micro InterScan Messaging Security now Protects you from Business Email Compromise, Ransomware, and More [blog]June 08, 2016For the many medium to large size companies interested in a single vendor suite solution that features cross-solution visibility and manageability, Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Complete is an excellent choice.
- June 03, 2016The FBI releases a security warning following a spate of mega breaches that involve social networking sites MySpace, Tumblr, and Fling.