- May 29, 2019Almost a million systems are reportedly vulnerable to BlueKeep (CVE-2019-0708), a critical vulnerability in remote desktop services. Here are some best practices that can help defend against threats that may exploit it.
- September 11, 2017A bug recently found in the Windows kernel can purportedly prevent AV/security software from identifying malware. Here’s what you need to know.
- April 15, 2016Windows PC users are advised to uninstall Apple’s QuickTime player due to a number of critical vulnerabilities found.
- August 11, 2015While Windows 10 has been praised for merging the best of Windows 7 and 8 with new security features, it also received flak for features that could be used to violate user privacy. Does it deserve the bad rap?
- July 29, 2015Skipping Windows 9 altogether from the shunned Windows 8 (Windows 8.0), Microsoft is making a comeback with Windows 10, the agile new operating system that boasts of multiple innovations and security enhancements.