- July 16, 2019New mobile malware Agent Smith targets Android devices to install malicious versions of popular apps. The malware displays fraudulent ads for the attackers' financial gain but can be further used for bigger attacks. Google has removed the malicious apps.
- July 01, 2019Google took down an app after being found stealing the Facebook and Google credentials of its users, along with performing other malicious activities. The malicious app, a horror game, managed to log over 50,000 downloads, before becoming unavailable.
- April 26, 2019Mobile has become a new place for ad frauds. The growing prominence of mobile phones as a primary means of consuming media has influenced advertisers and also fraudsters.
- April 04, 2019For the advantages of 5G to be unlocked, ample preparation and planning are necessary. Looking at the changes 5G networks might bring about on an enterprise and its security is a good place to start.
- April 03, 2019Click fraud apps pushed a 100 percent year-over-year increase in malware installed from Google Play in 2018.
- March 14, 2019Researchers reported two Android malware campaigns that have more than 250 million combined installs: SimBad and Operation Sheep. Learn more about these threats and how to defend against them.
- March 05, 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- December 03, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- November 12, 2018Consumers are increasingly turning to online shopping to get their holiday lists done. Unfortunately, cybercriminals are also expected to take advantage of the consumer rush. Here's how you can protect yourself this shopping season.