- November 03, 2014A look into the security trends for 2015: The future of cybercrime, next-generation attack targets, new payment methods, and more severe online banking threats
- October 30, 2014Mobile app development shouldn't just be about the best graphics, connectivity, or ease of use. Developers should also focus on improving security and user privacy of mobile apps.
- October 23, 2014Apple and Google recently announced updates to their mobile operating systems, with both iOS 8 and Android Lollipop sporting improved security measures.
- September 25, 2014While iOS users may not be as exposed to malicious apps, this does not mean that it is an impenetrable system. Beyond malware, risks and threats designed to affect Apple's mobile OS abound. Here some of the cases we've recorded.
- September 15, 2014Certain versions of Google Wallet and Alipay in-app payment SDKs contain a vulnerability that could allow phishing attacks. Our analysis of the two SDKs describes the vulnerability in detail.
- August 27, 2014Mobile malware continues to rise and vary - ransomware and bitcoin-mining malware emerge. Vulnerabilities in Android abound. Our review of the first half of 2014 reveals these results.
- August 26, 2014Learn about the biggest mobile threats and more from the first half of 2014.
- August 18, 2014Over several months, our researchers monitored the Chinese mobile cybercriminal underground to see what kind of wares cybercriminals were trading. What they found was a diverse set of offerings created to suit different purposes.
- July 15, 2014Cross-platform mobile threats are here to stay, and with their capability of jumping from a user's mobile device to their PC (and vice versa), protecting against them is a top priority.