- February 19, 2016A new crypto-ransomware type called Locky has been discovered riding on document-based macros and using infection techniques borrowed from the notorious banking malware DRIDEX.
- February 11, 2016What we know about BlackEnergy, a Trojan known to have been used in attacks on Ukraine power providers that caused a massive outage in late 2015.
- January 26, 2016In a world where cybercriminals devise devious social engineering and computer intrusion schemes to fool employees into wiring money, enterprises run a very serious risk of getting scammed via email.
- January 14, 2016Last week, Forbes released their list of 2015’s 30 Under 30. Unfortunately, the article came with active malicious pop-up ads that could install malware. Learn how malvertising works.
- January 07, 2016From the Ashley Madison incident to the hacking of Hacking Team, here's a rundown of 2015's most significant and memorable security stories.
- January 06, 2016Malware found in power suppliers' systems may be responsible for causing a massive power outage in Ukraine.
- December 17, 2015SMBs accounted for 45% of all incidents involving PoS malware in Q3 2015, but malware isn't the only thing that retailers have to worry about. PoS machines can be compromised even before they get installed.
- December 01, 2015Hilton Worldwide is the latest target of a security breach in the hospitality industry, as PoS malware was used to compromise payment card data over a 17-week period.
- November 26, 2015The recent US rollout of the EMV standard has America looking at their new cards, wondering what this new technology can do. With this new payment processing method, will we finally see a decline in fraudulent credit card activities?