- April 08, 2019Tax season is upon us (again), and so are IRS tax scammers. How prepared are you when it comes to filing your taxes and defending against IRS tax fraud? Learn more about these scams and how you can protect yourself.
- December 06, 2018Two Adobe Flash zero-day vulnerabilities using Microsoft documents are seen in an ongoing spam campaign. Users and enterprises using legacy systems are advised to patch immediately to prevent these critical flaws abused for possible attacks.
- December 03, 2018We discovered a spam campaign that uses .PUB as a macro-downloader targeting the financial, food and retail industries. The combination with detection evasion makes this malware unique and more dangerous, especially during the busiest time of the year for busi
- December 03, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- November 22, 2018As people prepare for Thanksgiving meals and Black Friday deals, cybercriminals prep to take advantage of the holidays to spread malware — and not holiday cheer — to unsuspecting victims with a spam campaign and a Black Friday phishing scam.
- November 07, 2018An event like the World Cup raises security issues, and it's not just about the need to physically secure everything from the venues and the audience to the players and delegates -- digital security is just as important.
- October 26, 2018We came across a spam campaign targeting users with the BEBLOH banking trojan. We detected the rather quick campaign on October 24, over 90 percent of which were targeting Japanese-speaking users.
- September 27, 2018Security researchers recently discovered a banking trojan named DanaBot being distributed to European countries via spam emails. Here’s what users and businesses need to know about this threat and how managed detection and response can help address it.