Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- August 23, 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- July 13, 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- June 08, 2021Modern ransomware like Nefilim present new challenges and security concerns for enterprises across the world. How do these new families differ from traditional ransomware? And what can organizations do to mitigate risks?
- May 27, 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- April 13, 2021The IoT has opened new avenues for creating and consuming media and entertainment. To fully benefit from these innovations, users must be aware of and deal with the risks that devices could bring into their homes.
- April 07, 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- March 04, 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- March 03, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- February 23, 2021The upheavals of 2020 challenged the limits of organizations and users, and provided openings for malicious actors. A robust cybersecurity posture can help equip enterprises and individuals amid a continuously changing threat landscape.