- August 12, 2014Security issues such as the Heartbleed bug and a number of huge data breaches were the main attractions of the second quarter of 2014. Targeted industries and security companies responded in varying fashion, all in the name of protecting end-users.
- April 25, 2014As you spend more time online—whether you’re sharing your thoughts, photos, stories, or simply browsing pages—you reveal more data than you think. Your normal browsing activities can actually become the very thing that violates your own privacy.
- April 06, 2014Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes explains why an enterprise needs to focus on what really needs to be protected: their core data.
- February 24, 2014If you think how you’re using your mobile device is secure enough, you may want to reconsider. You may be guilty of doing things that are jeopardizing your own security every time you're on your tablet or smartphone.
- February 24, 2014What you need to know about mobile privacy, and what you need to do to prevent cybercriminals from getting to the files and information on your mobile device.
- October 21, 2013Privacy policies can be overwhelming to read because of thir length and use of complicated terms. To make things simple, here are some key points you should check out.
- September 17, 2013How new mobile technology, such as the Touch ID sensor on the iPhone 5S, is addressing the "password problem"