- March 18, 2019Google posted that they removed more than 2 billion fraudulent ads and accounts, and will release an ads policy manager in April to guide legitimate advertisers and publishers for compliant ad campaigns.
- March 15, 2019As cybersecurity technology becomes better at detecting email-based threats, attackers continue to employ leveled up social engineering tactics – such as phishing – to increase the likelihood of users falling for fraud, identity theft, or spoofing.
- March 14, 2019Researchers reported two Android malware campaigns that have more than 250 million combined installs: SimBad and Operation Sheep. Learn more about these threats and how to defend against them.
- March 04, 2019To provide organizations a comprehensive view of the email threat landscape, we look at notable occurrences of advanced email threats used by cybercriminals as well as advanced security techniques that can effectively defend against them.
- February 08, 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- December 11, 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- November 22, 2018As people prepare for Thanksgiving meals and Black Friday deals, cybercriminals prep to take advantage of the holidays to spread malware — and not holiday cheer — to unsuspecting victims with a spam campaign and a Black Friday phishing scam.
- October 29, 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.
- September 14, 2018Cryptocurrency-mining malware is not the only type of cryptocurrency-related threat — cybercriminals have resorted to using various tools and techniques designed to scam cryptocurrency exchange users, pilfer their funds, or steal their personal information.