- February 09, 2016Hackers published data that included personal information of 20,000 FBI employees and almost 10,000 DHS employees acquired in a recent breach.
- February 09, 2016Toy firm Vtech has updated its terms and conditions, transferring the blame on future breaches to their users. In light of this, what can you do when you're dealing with a product that admits to having weak security?
- January 15, 2016Another hotel chain, another data breach. Hyatt announced that their payment processing systems were compromised by malware, affecting 250 hotels across 50 countries.
- January 07, 2016From the Ashley Madison incident to the hacking of Hacking Team, here's a rundown of 2015's most significant and memorable security stories.
- December 02, 2015Educational toy manufacturer VTech was breached in a recent attack that compromised customer data that includes photos and chat logs between parents and their children, allegedly by hackers disgusted with VTech’s security measures.
- December 01, 2015Hilton Worldwide is the latest target of a security breach in the hospitality industry, as PoS malware was used to compromise payment card data over a 17-week period.
- November 24, 2015Starwood hotels' point-of-sale (PoS) systems were found to be infected with info-stealing malware, compromising cardholder info and payment card numbers.
- November 17, 2015From big data breaches to attacks on mobile and PoS platforms, What can we learn from the past quarter's notable security stories? Are they early signs of bigger events to come?
- October 30, 2015Everyone knows about bots being described as a horde of zombies. But what about the other common threats? We dressed them up some in Halloween costumes to give them a festive face.