- November 26, 2015The recent US rollout of the EMV standard has America looking at their new cards, wondering what this new technology can do. With this new payment processing method, will we finally see a decline in fraudulent credit card activities?
- October 12, 2015As merchants in the US adapt the new EMV payment system, should we expect to see less fraud cases? Could it have prevented the notorious Target breach of 2013?
- September 28, 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- August 01, 2015A look into three primary architectures that promote a next-generation solution to secure mobile payments. These are encryption plus tokenization, cloud-based PoS systems, and secure element systems.
- August 01, 2015How EMV Credit Cards work, where the payment system is used, its benefits, and its weaknesses.
- August 01, 2015Details on how contactless RFID credit cards work, the technology behind it, its strength, and weaknesses.
- July 29, 2015Skipping Windows 9 altogether from the shunned Windows 8 (Windows 8.0), Microsoft is making a comeback with Windows 10, the agile new operating system that boasts of multiple innovations and security enhancements.
- June 27, 2014Because cyber criminals have developed more sophisticated ways to infiltrate an infrastructure, understanding how these threats evolve can help you find the best security solution.
- March 31, 2014Though blacklisting is a proven method of securing enterprise data and infrastructure, they're not foolproof against new, unidentified threats, and can register false positives. Whitelisting, or application control, can help solve these limitations.