- February 21, 2017Research on how the healthcare sector has evolved as a preferred target for cybercriminals, how stolen records are monetized, what types of data are stolen, and how much they're sold for in the underground.
- September 28, 2016While cybercriminals seem to be shying away from data theft to outright extortion as their main revenue source (cue in ransomware), stealing personal information and using or selling it for further cybercriminal acts is still a serious problem.
- September 14, 2016Some of the more notable facts and numbers taken from the Trend Micro research into the French underground.
- September 14, 2016This research into the French underground offers a look into a small market that, unlike the North American underground, is well-hidden in the Dark Web.
- May 17, 2016Do cybercriminals use offshore companies to hide ill-gotten gains? A look into various underground communities show that these services are being offered to cybercriminals too.
- April 01, 2016An interactive map that shows how each cybercriminal underground scene in each region differ from another: from accessibility, to identity, and product service offerings.
- March 08, 20162015 laid the groundwork for what we can now consider the new status quo in cybersecurity. Will current security strategies hold against this existing paradigm or will organizations need to consider a change?
- March 01, 2016Details of the different regional underground scenes we visited in 2015. Find out why we say the cybercriminal underground is not a huge global conglomerate, but rather a wide-ranging cluster of specialized “branches” that cater to specific needs.
- March 01, 2016This interactive map shows how diverse the cybercriminal underground economy is, with different markets that are as unique as the country or region that it caters to.