- July 29, 2015Skipping Windows 9 altogether from the shunned Windows 8 (Windows 8.0), Microsoft is making a comeback with Windows 10, the agile new operating system that boasts of multiple innovations and security enhancements.
- July 01, 2015Home networking devices are often fraught with weak security systems. Given these security holes, attackers could gain access to your network and devices through your router. Here are a few things you can do to secure it.
- July 01, 2015Going on a European vacation this summer? Here are some of the threats we've seen that target travelers and tourists, from phishing pages that use vacation-related keywords to risky mobile apps found in the region.
- May 27, 2015What to do after your mobile device gets lost or stolen, and tips to make sure that if you do lose your device, it's the only thing you lose.
- April 15, 2015As IT departments struggle to protect the company’s crown jewels, how do owners of connected things figure in the move to protect the enterprise? Here are three things to consider.
- April 14, 2015How do people feel about security, privacy, and the Internet of Things? A global survey was held to gain insight on how people from different countries value their personal data. See the results in this infographic.
- April 08, 2015Security awareness is always the first step to digital safety. But what if cybercriminals used this sentiment to lure victims into downloading malware?
- April 08, 2015If spring cleaning has become part of your annual ritual, you should also consider cleaning up your digital space as well. Follow these tips for getting rid of digital clutter.
- April 01, 2015The variety of things people do online has given cybercriminals more avenues and ways to distribute malicious links that spread malware and steal data. Here are some of the most common tricks they use, and a guide on how to spot them.