News & Updates
- March 27, 2019A recently published paper warns of the prospect of advanced techniques being used to throw machine learning (ML) systems off.
- March 26, 2019A business email compromise (BEC) scheme took more than $100 million from Facebook and Google. Legitimate-looking invoices, contracts and more fooled the two tech companies and they wired millions to the fraudsters over a period of years.
- March 25, 2019In a survey commissioned by Trend Micro, nearly 50 percent of 1,125 chief information security officer (CISO) respondents shared that skills shortage is a cause for concern for their organizations.
- March 22, 2019Brute-force attacks against user accounts in cloud services prove that multifactor authentication is only one part of an effective multilayered security implementation.
- March 21, 2019As the field of telecommunication continues to evolve, so should its security. Understanding its current threat landscape can help reduce the impact of crimes like telecom fraud and prepare us for future threats in the age of the IoT.
- March 21, 2019A new Mirai botnet variant is targeting smart signage TV and wireless presentation systems commonly used by businesses. Upgraded with 11 new exploits and default credentials for brute-forcing, enterprises are advised to patch immediately.
- March 20, 2019The systems of Norsk Hydro were reportedly struck by LockerGoga ransomware. Here's what you need to know about this threat and how to defend against it.
- March 19, 2019Cybercriminals are targeting cloud infrastructure via compromised container management platforms, malicious Docker images, API key theft, and control panel exploitation.
- March 18, 2019Google posted that they removed more than 2 billion fraudulent ads and accounts, and will release an ads policy manager in April to guide legitimate advertisers and publishers for compliant ad campaigns.