Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- March 31, 2014The looming end-of-support for Windows XP means that it is will be more risky to use the operating system. How can users mitigate the risks?
- March 25, 2014Ingenuity can never be underestimated. A zero-day vulnerability was detected in MS Word, which can serve as a gateway for a remote attack.Recent analysis show that attackers have started using the zero-day to target users. How can users stay safe?
- February 14, 2014Attackers were found attacking the website of a non-profit organization in the United States with an Internet Explorer zero-day exploit. Microsoft confirms that this particular vulnerability affects IE9 and IE10. Here's what IE users should know.
- January 05, 2014As the Internet of Everything emerges as one of the biggest technology buzzwords in 2013, cybercriminals lay in wait for the next “killer app” that will let them into the vast information sourced from the new connected devices.
- October 15, 2013Trend Micro researchers have discovered that flaws in the AIS vessel tracking system can allow attackers to hijack communications of existing vessels, create fake vessels, trigger false SOS or collision alerts and disable AIS tracking on any vessel.