Virtualization & Cloud
- November 06, 2017A misconfigured Amazon S3 bucket has accidentally compromised 48,270 personally identifiable information (PII) from Australian employees working in government agencies, banks, and a utility company.
- September 26, 2017Misconfigured cloud servers continue to be a problem. As cloud services are rapidly gaining ground globally and across all industries, many organizations adopt the technology without fully securing it.
- September 20, 2017Among the cloud-related challenges faced by organizations, security was cited as one of the top challenges in 2017. Knowing which security concern organizations are likely to face can help them develop your cloud adoption. Here are four cloud computing securit
- September 07, 2017In a data-driven world where information is often a company’s most valuable asset, protecting data is more important than it’s ever been.
- August 20, 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- March 31, 2015Observe World Backup Day by learning why you should back up, what to back up, where to store them, when you should do it, and how to do it.
- January 14, 2015While BYOD introduces a flexible workplace for employees, it could also act as a gateway to various attacks. In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes proposes a solution to the BYOD problem.