- April 13, 2015Trend Micro Senior Director of Forward Looking Research Martin Roesler explains the importance of collaboration between private institutions and public agencies to battle cybercrime.
- March 20, 2015In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes discusses how security researchers and software vendors should work together and to stop fueling the industry that buys and sells vulnerability information.
- February 09, 2015Software vulnerabilities are a fact of life, and developers and users need to be more proactive when dealing with them, rather than simply being reactive. This video talks about vulnerabilities, their effects, and what can be done about them.
- January 23, 2015A demonstration of how TorrentLocker works, from infection to extortion. Made possible by joint research efforts with Deakin University (AU), this video aims to show how devices get infected, and how to avoid becoming a victim.
- January 14, 2015While BYOD introduces a flexible workplace for employees, it could also act as a gateway to various attacks. In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes proposes a solution to the BYOD problem.
- December 11, 2014In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes explains how rooting or jailbreaking mobile devices make them less secure by changing phone settings that may make them vulnerable.
- November 26, 2014This video explains the importance of spotting social media scams, why cybercriminals like to target social channels, and the ways you can avoid falling for them.
- November 11, 2014Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes shares his insights on how companies and law enforcement agencies should act together to prevent more data breach incidents from happening in the future.
- October 30, 2014Mobile app development shouldn't just be about the best graphics, connectivity, or ease of use. Developers should also focus on improving security and user privacy of mobile apps.