- June 07, 2016Google has released their latest monthly Android security update, addressing critical security flaws. Here’s what you need to know.
- June 03, 2016Developers of the Android-based banking trojan Marcher updated the malware, adding major banks in United Kingdom to its list of targets.
- May 18, 2016From January to May 2016, we asked respondents from all over the world to gauge their company’s readiness in different areas identified in our 2016 Trend Micro Security Predictions.
- May 03, 2016An info-stealing Android malware has been found spreading under the guise of a Google Chrome update.
- April 21, 2016Google has released its second annual Android security report. Here are the highlights.
- March 29, 2016InstaAgent scam app resurfaces in official app download stores with a different name, becoming popular like its predecessor.
- March 29, 2016A clever scam appears to involve the use of a traffic monitoring app to trick people into installing malware. More details here.
- March 22, 2016Researchers from Johns Hopkins University found a flaw that allowed an attacker to decrypt content sent through Apple’s iMessage app.
- March 18, 2016Israeli researchers released a paper that details how a Stagefright vulnerability can be reliably exploited to hijack Android devices—including those with ASLR