- February 27, 2015A year ago, we predicted that boundaries will be blurred when it comes to cybercrime and targeted attacks. With the steady rise of consumerization in the workplace, mobile devices will increasingly be abused to get to an attacker's target.
- February 26, 2015An Android Trojan app called PowerOffHijack, which originated from Chinese app stores, was found tricking users into believing that their devices were turned off though they're actually powered on.
- February 12, 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- February 11, 2015This research paper provides in-depth information on the operation and structure of a cybercriminal group found using fake banking apps to steal mobile banking credentials from South Korean users.
- February 06, 2015Trend Micro researchers have discovered two spyware apps that are designed to work on iOS 7, with functions that allow it to gather data, as well as start voice recordings in the background.
- January 14, 2015While BYOD introduces a flexible workplace for employees, it could also act as a gateway to various attacks. In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes proposes a solution to the BYOD problem.
- January 12, 2015A list of the best security practices that enterprises can apply based on Trend Micro's security predictions for 2015.
- January 07, 2015A look at the notable mobile threats and trends that affected Android and iOS platforms during the second half of 2014: the growth of mobile malware, the top mobile threats, and more.
- December 15, 2014Before you pack up to go on vacation for the holidays, keep these tips in mind to make sure you don't become a victim of cybercrime.