- April 01, 2016An interactive map that shows how each cybercriminal underground scene in each region differ from another: from accessibility, to identity, and product service offerings.
- March 25, 2016A unique data stealing malware has been discovered on USB devices. According to reports, it uses a special mechanism to avoid detection and analysis.
- March 25, 2016Major security certification provider has been spreading TeslaCrypt, a ransomware that takes the victim’s files hostage via encryption. More details here.
- March 24, 2016Kentucky-based Methodist Hospital announced a ransomware attack that led to an “internal state of emergency.”
- February 22, 2016The Linux Mint website has been hacked and was found to be pointing to malicious ISOs that contained an IRC bot. What happened and who is affected?
- February 15, 2016The networks of a Hollywood hospital have been crippled by a ransomware attack with a $3.6M ransom.
- February 08, 2016Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes talks about the security issues that are expected to matter in 2016
- November 23, 2015This research paper provides a closer look into China’s bustling cybercriminal underground—including new market offerings like leaked data search engines and carding devices.
- November 16, 2015The security threat landscape was filled with a lot of big, notable incidents this year, but that doesn't mean we can't be thankful for other developments this Thanksgiving. Here are five things we're grateful for this year.