- March 16, 2016A new iOS malware that exploits Apple DRM flaws has been discovered—and it's one that could potentially affect “any device,” even non-jailbroken ones.
- October 08, 2015Earlier this year, an Android vulnerability called Stagefright was discovered that can be exploited through MMS messages. A successor been discovered that uses the web browser to infect devices.
- October 06, 2015More iOS security holes found? Shortly after the XcodeGhost malware issue, a new malware dubbed YiSpecter has been discovered spreading to iOS devices through the App Store.
- September 21, 2015Malware managed to sneak into Apple's official App Store after devs used a spiked version of Xcode, Apple's official app development tool, downloaded from third party sites.
- September 04, 2015A new malware called Key Raider has been found stealing Apple account credentials from iOS devices. The good news is that it only affects jailbroken iPhones. Is jailbreaking still worth it?
- August 26, 2015Major software and OS vulnerabilities and the prevalence of adware and potentially unwanted apps make up the most notable stories of the mobile threat landscape over the first half of 2015.
- August 20, 2015What is the RCSAndroid spying tool capable of? Who is affected? Which devices are vulnerable? Here are some quick facts you need to know about the Hacking Team’s leaked mobile malware suite:
- May 19, 2015The biggest incidents in the first three months of 2015 showed that even the most security-savvy users and organizations are not immune to security threats. See how they affected established security measures in the Trend Micro 2015 1Q Security Roundup.
- April 08, 2015Security awareness is always the first step to digital safety. But what if cybercriminals used this sentiment to lure victims into downloading malware?