- February 12, 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- January 06, 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.
- December 11, 2014PoS malware has evolved rapidly over the past few years, targeting mostly big retail companies from which they could obtain large chunks of data. See how PoS systems—and how the malware that targets them—works, and how to defend against them.
- November 28, 2014A new point-of-sale (PoS) malware family has been detected, which is making the rounds just in time for this year’s holiday shopping weekend.
- November 19, 2014Point-of-Sale terminals and environments are very often left insecure, making them excellent targets. Here is a look into some of the tools and methods used by PoS threat actors.