Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- February 06, 2017A newly-disclosed Windows SMB zero-day vulnerability, could remotely cause a denial of service (DoS) on a vulnerable system.
- February 02, 2017Notable ransomware stories from the past two weeks.
- February 01, 2017Past events show that attackers don't just target people, but processes as well. Enterprises should be aware of the of rising possibility of Business Process Compromises.
- January 30, 2017Organizations can step up their defenses against CEO fraud by knowing how to identify the signs that an e-mail is being used for the scam. What are the signs to watch out for?
- January 30, 2017Email remains an important communication tool for business organizations. Unfortunately, its widespread use also makes it an ideal platform for cybercrime. Here are some tips for dealing with email-based threats.
- January 23, 2017Web injections are every programmer, developer and information security (InfoSec) professional’s headache—and a permanent fixture in a cybercriminal’s toolkit. Here are some countermeasures that can be employed to mitigate, if not thwart, these attacks.
- January 19, 2017A look at some of the most notable ransomware stories in the first two weeks of 2017.
- January 12, 2017Guidelines for spotting and managing Indicators of Compromise (IoCs).
- January 10, 2017From ransomware infecting a smart TV on Christmas day to malware used in cyber-espionage being updated with new capabilities, here are the most notable stories from the last two weeks of 2016.