Unique security designed to protect you on social networks like Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
Trend Micro Titanium Security protects your privacy on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ by identifying privacy settings that may leave your personal information publicly available and vulnerable to identity theft.
Titanium Security also highlights bad websites, keeping you safe from identity thieves and malicious websites trying to steal personal information. Trend Micro is the only major security provider that protects you in both ways on the three major social networking sites.
- Trend Micro Titanium provides the broadest set of Web threat protections for Facebook, Google+, and Twitter across PC and Mac.1
- Trend Micro Titanium offers the broadest combination of privacy and Web threat protections for Facebook, Google+, and Twitter across PCs and Macs among 31 security products reviewed.2
1 Veszprog, “Testing endpoint protections against malicious URLs on social media sites,” August 2013
2 Social Network Protection Review, August 2013, AV Comparatives
The fastest* protection against new web threats
Trend Micro Titanium Security is the fastest in protecting against new web threats, unlike other security solutions that leave you exposed longer.
*NSS Labs 2013 – Average Time to Block – Endpoint Protection Products Testing
The best phishing detection rates, guarding against identity theft*
Trend Micro Titanium Security is #1 in detecting phishing threats, a leading cause of identity theft. It detects spam emails containing phishing scams that can trick you into revealing private personal information.
*NSS Labs 2013
Cloud-based protection, safeguarding our customers from 250+ million threats per day
With thousands of new online threat every day, it’s clear that proactive security is what you need. Trend Micro Security keeps you safe by blocking multiple types of threats in the cloud, before they reach your devices.
Every day, Trend Micro’s cloud-based Smart Protection Network™:
- Correlates 16+ billion URL, email, and file queries
- Analyzes more than 15 terabytes of threat data
- Identifies and blocks 250+ million threats
- Has 1,200 security experts working on surveillance and prevention