Note: If your Trend Micro product detects a file under this detection name, do not execute the file. Delete it immediately especially if it came from an untrusted or an unknown source (e.g., a Web site of doubtful nature). However, if you have reason to believe that the detected file is non-malicious, you can submit a sample for analysis. Detailed analysis will be done on submitted samples, and corresponding removal instructions will be provided, if necessary.
Sample files for submission must be in ZIP format and should be password-protected. To submit a ZIP file, file compression software such as Winzip must be used. A trial version of Winzip is available at www.winzip.com.
To compress a file, please follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the file and select Add to Zip.
- Enter a file name for the zip file.
- On the Options menu, choose Encrpyt. In the input box, type virus. This serves as the password for the zip file.
- Send the sample through the following channels:
• For Trend Micro Premium customers, please submit a virus support case by clicking here:
• For Trend Micro non-Premium customers, please contact your local support network here:
Trend Micro offers best-of-breed antivirus and content-security solutions for your
small and medium business,
or home PC.