- 28 de agosto de 2012The ICS-CERT released a comprehensive review of its first 26 months in operation, revealing a sharp rise in the amount of reported cyberattacks in that time.
- 02 de julio de 2012ICS environments share a common fate —- they are not “traditional” IT network environments and should not be treated as such.
- 10 de octubre de 2011The U.S. government held a mock cyberattack against a fictitious chemical company as part of the Department of Homeland Security's efforts to help private-sector companies prepare for and deal with cybersecurity issues.
- 07 de mayo de 2008Due to operational "optimization", the SCADA threat landscape now begins to look a lot like the network security landscape that we all know and respect — one of constant vigilance and constant defensive threat posture.
- 18 de enero de 2008Why SCADA systems should never be connected in any way, shape, or form to the public Internet, and how business decisions over the course of the past 15 years have allowed the "public" and "private" networks to become dangerously close in p