- 02 aprile 2018Data from five million credit and debit cards was put up for sale on the dark web last March 28. Security researchers investigating the sale traced the data back to Saks Faith Avenue and other stores under the Hudson's Bay company.
- 23 novembre 2016As the holiday shopping season kicks in, retailers are more likely to be targeted by criminals that are after their point-of-sales (PoS) systems. Find out what kind of threats are out there and how you can defend against them.
- 05 settembre 2016It’s been almost a year after US merchants made the move to implement EMV payment technology. Is it really safe?
- 14 luglio 2016Dallas-based Omni Hotels & Resorts announced that point-of-sales (PoS) systems at some of its properties were hit by malware targeting payment card information.
- 12 maggio 2016Wendy's, the world's third largest quick-service hamburger company, confirms that 300 of its point-of-sale (PoS) systems have been infected with info-stealing malware.
- 17 dicembre 2015SMBs accounted for 45% of all incidents involving PoS malware in Q3 2015, but malware isn't the only thing that retailers have to worry about. PoS machines can be compromised even before they get installed.
- 01 dicembre 2015Hilton Worldwide is the latest target of a security breach in the hospitality industry, as PoS malware was used to compromise payment card data over a 17-week period.
- 26 novembre 2015The recent US rollout of the EMV standard has America looking at their new cards, wondering what this new technology can do. With this new payment processing method, will we finally see a decline in fraudulent credit card activities?
- 24 novembre 2015Starwood hotels' point-of-sale (PoS) systems were found to be infected with info-stealing malware, compromising cardholder info and payment card numbers.