Tokyo, Japan – September 29, 2016 - Trend Micro Incorporated (TSE: 4704), a global leader in security software and solutions, today announced the final terms of Stock Acquisition Rights to be issued as stock options.
1. Aggregate number of the Options to be issued:
11,440 in aggregate (The number of Option shares shall be 100 shares per one (1) Option)
2. Number of individuals who will be allotted the stock acquisition rights and number of stock acquisition rights to be issued:
|Directors of the Company:
||3 persons, a total of 1,200
|Employees of the Company:
||8 persons, a total of 1,100
|Directors of its subsidiaries:
||5 persons, a total of 1,070
|Employees of its subsidiaries:
||48 persons, a total of 8,070
|Total: 64 persons, a total of 11,440 options
3. The amount of payment for the Options:
Payment of money is not necessary, however, the Options shall not be issued on the specifically advantageous conditions.
4. Class of shares to be issued upon exercise of the Options and number of shares to be issued upon exercise of the Options:
Ordinary shares of the Company 1,144,000 shares
5. The amount of assets to be contributed upon exercise of each Option:
354,500 yen per Option
(3,545 yen per share)
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global leader in cyber security solutions, helps to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments provide layered security for data centers, cloud environments, networks, and endpoints. All our products work together to seamlessly share threat intelligence and provide a connected threat defense with centralized visibility and control, enabling better, faster protection. With more than 5,000 employees in over 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat intelligence, Trend Micro enables users to enjoy their digital lives safely. For more information, visit www.trendmicro.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Contact: Investor Relations