Tokyo, Japan – January 12, 2016 - Trend Micro Incorporated (TSE: 4704), a global leader in security software and solutions, today announced the final terms of Stock Acquisition Rights to be issued as stock options.
1. Aggregate number of the Options to be issued:
3,500 in aggregate (The number of Option shares shall be 100 shares per one (1) Option)
2. Number of individuals who will be allotted the stock acquisition rights and number of stock acquisition rights to be issued:
Directors of the Company: 4 persons, a total of 1,690
Directors of its subsidiaries: 4 persons, a total of 880
Employees of its subsidiaries: 5 persons, a total of 930
Total: 13 persons, a total of 3,500 options
3. The amount of payment for the Options:
Payment of money is not necessary, however, the Options shall not be issued on the specifically advantageous conditions.
4. Class of shares to be issued upon exercise of the Options and number of shares to be issued upon exercise of the Options:
Ordinary shares of the Company 350,000 shares
5. The amount of assets to be contributed upon exercise of each Option:
469,000 yen per Option
(4,690 yen per share)
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global leader in security software, strives to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Built on 26 years of experience, our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered data security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative security technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and fits an evolving ecosystem. All of our solutions are powered by cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ infrastructure, and are supported by more than 1,200 threat experts around the globe. For more information, visit TrendMicro.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Contact: Investor Relations