Visit Trend Micro at VMworld 2017
August 27 – 31
Mandalay Bay Hotel & Convention Center
Stop by booth #610
and enter to win a
Phantom 3 Drone!
Go beyond next gen with
Trend Micro XGen™ security.
Automated security for your data center and cloud environments
At VMworld, Trend Micro will demonstrate why experience matters when it comes to automated security for your data center and cloud environments. Our Hybrid Cloud Security solution, powered by XGen™:
- Protects thousands of organizations and millions of servers worldwide and is the only offering on the market to deliver both file- and network-based security controls for NSX.
- Leads the market with the most experience in protecting VMware environments. We are proud to extend this leadership by being part of a select set of strategic partners chosen by VMware.
- Removes the complexity and risk of managing security across multiple physical, virtual, container, and cloud environments all from one single solution.
Mark your calendars for relevant topics and influential speakers
Monday, August 28 @ 3:30pm
Automated Security for the Real-time Enterprise with VMware NSX and Trend Micro Deep Security
Wednesday, August 30 @ 11:00am
Skip the Security Slow Lane with VMware on AWS
The only single security platform for your hybrid cloud
Trend Micro goes beyond traditional perimeter firewalls or point solutions by delivering multiple cross-generational threat defence techniques without compromising performance. Deep Security's advanced security controls include:
- Malware prevention (anti-malware, sandbox integration)
- Network security (IDS/IPS and firewall)
- System security (integrity monitoring, and log inspection)
These capabilities provide the threat protection you need to prevent network attacks, detect suspicious changes to critical systems, and lock down servers before harm is done.
Trend Micro delivers VMware certified security across VMware environments, including vSphere 6, NSX, and Horizon VDI. From Deep Security's centrally managed console, Trend Micro provides visibility across NSX and non-NSX environments with agentless and agent-based offers.
Stop by our booth #610 to see these demos:
Trusted by these brands