We know its difficult to sift through all the information out there to understand which cloud workload and container protection is best-suited to your organization. That’s why Trend Micro Deep Security is trusted by so many businesses. We have a solution to help you solve that problem of protecting VMs, cloud, and container environments.Read the 2019 Gartner Research Market Guide for Cloud Workload Protection Platforms to learn more about your options for cloud security. Additionally, take a look at Trend Micro’s full assessment of the research paper which includes 8 of 8 core cloud workload protection capabilities and more!
Come meet us at booth 1435 during Microsoft Ignite 2019 in Orlando Florida November 4th-8th!
This year Trend Micro is excited to once again be a part of the incredible Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando Florida.
Stop by to hear about our cloud server, endpoint and perimeter defense experts about Trend Micro’s Hybrid Cloud Security, and Cloud Application Security solutions that compliment Azure Cloud and Office 365, powered by XGen™ security.
XGen™ is new class security that powers all Trend Micro security solutions with a cross-generational blend of threat defense techniques that address the full range of ever-changing threats—now and in the future. Whether you are looking to secure your end points, hybrid cloud servers, or container images and applications across your CI/CD pipeline, we are the one solution you need to talk to at Microsoft Ignite. Come see our flagship booth and win great prizes.
Trend Micro is a top global Microsoft Security ISV. Join us to hear more about the great partnership solutions we are delivering with Trend Micro as the security vendor of choice. Our Microsoft channel and security experts will be there to answer all of your questions and show you how we can help you build security into your customer’s Azure cloud, container, and Microsoft Office 365 environments.Come listen to Jeff Westphal, regional technical leader at Trend Micro, on Monday, November 4, 1:05PM – 1:25PM, Theater D. In this session, he will discuss how to automate build and runtime protection for Azure workloads and applications.
Mark your calendar: The 2019 Azure Cloud Security Series is being held in a city near you!
Join us for lunch at a Microsoft Technology Center in your region and become Cloud Confident with Trend Micro and Microsoft
The Azure Cloud Security Series provides an opportunity for customers, partners, developers, influencers, and Azure enthusiasts to come together and learn about how Trend Micro and Azure provide security for your cloud investment.
Whether you are looking at cloud technologies for your workloads and container environments or interested in a deeper dive into Azure and your shared security responsibility, you will hear from Microsoft and Trend Micro on the importance of securing the cloud and the capabilities used to mitigate risk and improve compliance across your business.
While older applications may remain on premise or take time to lift and shift, your business is creating new applications, and moving to the cloud offers more tools and speed to deployment than security can keep up with. Security must be a consideration from your build pipeline to runtime, protecting not only your Azure cloud platform, but also your brand and reputation.
Trend Micro and Microsoft make it easy to migrate legacy servers, both physical and virtual, to the Azure Cloud with ultimate visibility into all your workloads at any given time. You can have complete confidence in the fact that you are protected through a holistic approach with advanced automated security. Furthermore, Trend Micro compliments the Azure Security Center.
So, come and meet Microsoft Azure and Trend Micro and see how easy it is to secure, monitor, and manage the protection of your Azure workloads. You’ll walk away with valuable insight on how Trend Micro™ Deep Security for Microsoft Azure empowers you to:
- Increase application visibility and control – Ensure visibility into applications running on your Azure cloud while detecting and blocking unauthorized software with application control. Detect applications and lock down the system so no new applications can run without being whitelisted.
- Expand security for hybrid and cloud environments – Keep malware off your Azure Cloud and Windows workloads by protecting against increasingly complex known and unknown threats.
- Detect and protect against intrusions – Defend against hackers who can easily exploit vulnerabilities like Shellshock and Heartbleed to gain access to sensitive information. Immediately protect your instances from these and new serious vulnerabilities with intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS).
- Get valuable information – Identify and understand indicators of compromise and improve compliance using Integrity Monitoring and Log Inspection.
- Improve security across your software build pipeline and deployment environment – Deliver an integrated security solution that provides a substantial set of APIs allowing DevSecOps to build security into your CI/CD pipeline using automation such as Jenkins for changing cloud or container environments.
Save the date! Join us for lunch at our next event in a city near you.
- Detroit 3/5/2019 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Reston 3/11/2019 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Boston 3/20/2019 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- New York City 3/20/2019 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- St. Louis 3/20/2019 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Denver 4/3/2019 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Dallas 4/9/2019 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Mark your calendar, we will see you at The Azure Cloud Security Series.
Register Today for the Azure Cloud Security Series in a city near you, don’t miss out! https://resources.trendmicro.com/2019-MTC-Roadshow.html