[ Update, 23-June–2016: Maintenance is now complete ]
On Saturday, 11-June–2016, we will be upgrading the Deep Security Manager and completing some operational tasks on Deep Security as a Service (DSaaS).
The maintenance window is scheduled for approximately 2 hours between 10:00 to 12:00 EDT (UTC –4). Our goal during this window is to improve the overall service experience.
No impact to protection
During the maintenance window, your existing, activated agents will continue to provide the protection you expect from Deep Security. Events are automatically queued and will be accessible from the Deep Security Manager after the maintenance is complete. There is no customer nor end user action required.
In addition to a number of internal improvements, this maintenance window will address:
- Connecting to Microsoft Azure using the Resource Manager interface, Cloud Services (including Web Role and Worker Role) can now be displayed in the Deep Security Manager
- Fixed proxy support when using the Microsoft Azure connector
- Deep Security Manager now requires a minimal browser version of one of the following; IE 11, Firefox 4, Safari 6, and Chrome 19
- Users are now warned 14 days before their password expires
- New look user interface that increases clarity and usability. Learn more
- Added Smart Folders to allow you to organize your workloads according to various properties of the computers you’re protecting
If you have any questions about this update, please get in touch with us by clicking Support > Contact Support from within the DSaaS console.