[ Update, 9-Apr-2016: Maintenance is now complete ]
On Saturday, 9-Apr–2016, we will be upgrading the Deep Security Manager and completing some operational tasks on Deep Security as a Service (DSaaS).The maintenance window is scheduled for approximately 2 hours between 10:00 to 12:00 EDT (UTC –4). Our goal during this window is to improve the overall service experience.
No impact to protectionDuring the maintenance window, your existing, activated agents will continue to provide the protection you expect from Deep Security. Events are automatically queued and will be accessible from the Deep Security Manager after the maintenance is complete. There is no customer nor end user action required.
ImprovementsIn addition to a number of internal improvements, this maintenance window will address:
- Integration with Amazon SNS. You can now easily configure Deep Security Manager send event information an Amazon SNS topic. Read more about this exciting new feature!
- Improved layout for register and sign-in pages.
- Added a “Copy to Clipboard” button to the Deployment Scripts modal for IE, Firefox, and Chrome browsers.
- Addressed an issue preventing cloud sync when an AWS Name tag exceeds 255 characters.
- Fixed duplicate entries in Computers tab when a computer is added via Agent Initiated Activation
- Updated Anti-Malware scan configuration screen layout to improve usability