(MS12-076) Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2720184)Publish date: November 14, 2012
This patch addresses vulnerabilities existing in Microsoft Office, which could allow remote code execution once users opens a specially crafted Excel file.
Once remote attackers exploited these vulnerabilities, they could gain the same user rights, which can possibly lead to compromising the system security.
- Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (32-bit editions)
- Microsoft Excel Viewer
- Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3