If you identified suspicious files, you may submit them to us. Sample files for submission must be in ZIP format and should be password-protected. To submit a ZIP file, file compression software such as Winzip must be used. A trial version of Winzip is available here.
To compress a file, please follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the file and select Add to Zip.
- Enter a file name for the zip file.
- On the Options menu, choose Encrpyt. In the input box, type virus. This serves as the password for the zip file.
- Send the sample through the following channels:
• For Trend Micro Premium customers, please submit a virus support case by clicking here:
• For Trend Micro non-Premium customers, please contact your local support network by visiting your Trend Micro regional website.
• For non-Trend Micro customers, scan your system with HouseCall, our highly popular and capable on-demand scanner for identifying and removing viruses, Trojans, worms, unwanted browser plug-ins, and other malware.