Before doing any scans, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 users must disable System Restore to allow full scanning of their computers.
Remove the malware/grayware file that dropped/downloaded BKDR_DLDR.A
Identify and terminate files detected as BKDR_DLDR.A
[ Learn More ]
- Windows Task Manager may not display all running processes. In this case, please use a third-party process viewer, preferably Process Explorer, to terminate the malware/grayware/spyware file. You may download the said tool here.
- If the detected file is displayed in either Windows Task Manager or Process Explorer but you cannot delete it, restart your computer in safe mode. To do this, refer to this link for the complete steps.
- If the detected file is not displayed in either Windows Task Manager or Process Explorer, continue doing the next steps.
Search and delete this file
[ Learn More ]
There may be some files that are hidden. Please make sure you check the Search Hidden Files and Folders
checkbox in the "More advanced options" option to include all hidden files and folders in the search result.
- %User Startup%\Adobe Center.lnk
- All Users' %User Startup%\Adobe Center.lnk
Did this description help? Tell us how we did.
Scan your computer with your Trend Micro product to delete files detected as BKDR_DLDR.A. If the detected files have already been cleaned, deleted, or quarantined by your Trend Micro product, no further step is required. You may opt to simply delete the quarantined files. Please check this Knowledge Base page for more information.